5 Best Keywords Research tools – Digicrawlerz
Keyword research is an important part of current SEO. Whether you’re relaunching an old blog or planning a new one, strong quality keywords are one of the most efficient ways to bring continuous, high-quality visitors to your site. We’ve developed a list of the best keywords research tools to assist you in conquering your content.
1. Google Keyword Planner
Google Keyword Planner is a simple keyword tool with a few basic features. Despite its lack of functionality, it is one of the most accurate keyword data sources on the market. The data is obtained directly from Google, and the findings are compatible with AdSense monetization.
- Locate commercial keywords using the “top of page” bid range
- Accurate search volume directly from Google’s search engine
- Best choice for business websites
Google Keyword Planner is available for free.
2. Ahrefs Keyword Explorer
Ahrefs is one of the best keywords research tool for content authors accessible today. The tool provides the customer with a comprehensive keyword report and depends on clickstream data to deliver unique click metrics.
- Accurate keyword difficulty score
- 1,000+ keyword suggestions
- Supported in over 171 countries
- Click metrics for improving CTR
- Extensive SERP overview
Ahrefs has four pricing plans. The rates for freelancers, online marketers, mid-sized organizations, and bigger brands start at just $82 per month if you choose an annual payment plan.
They do have a trial offer ($7 for 7 days) on their Lite and Standard subscription plans.
SEMrush is more than simply a keyword tool; it’s the SEO equivalent of a Swiss Army Knife. Instead of generating a list of keywords, SEMrush recommends 5-10 very precise keywords that your competitors are already using.
- Uncover long-tail keywords and ad group ideas
- Get yearly keyword trends
- Worldwide CPC distribution statistics
- Access to the complete keyword research toolkit
- Keyword difficulty analysis and organic traffic insights
SEMrush hosts a 7-day free trial of the service. You do need to enter credit card details to get access to the trial, but there are no charges levied if you choose to cancel your subscription within the 7-day trial.
SEMrush has four different pricing plans. The best offers come with annual billing.
- Pro – A plan for limited budget sites and freelancers, it starts at $99.95 per month and gets billed annually.
- Guru – SEO agencies and small to mid-sized business will find the features in this plan perfect for the day-to-day management of content sites. Guru starts at $191.62 per month.
- Business – It is ideal for eCommerce stores and agencies, and opens at $374.95 per month.
- Enterprise – If you have an extensive content strategy, reaching beyond the capacity of the above solutions, SEMrush can custom fit a plan for your needs.
KWFinder is a tool designed by Mangools – a developer known for delivering the best keywords research tool across categories. You can use their beginner guide to get started.
The KWFinder platform makes it easy to find keywords with low SEO difficulty, along with a whole host of other useful features.
- A unique and easy to navigate user interface
- Find keywords in any language target, anywhere
- Choose options from the list of powerful keywords
- Get precise statistics for keyword competition
- In-depth SERP overview alongside a list of suggestions
- Use filters to refine the list of keyword suggestions
KWFinder is part of Mangools package that includes 4 other SEO tools. This keyword tool only allows a handful of free searches. Select an annual plan to save up to 40% on any of their 3 subscriptions.
- Basic – $30 (freelancers and small businesses)
- Premium – $40 (new startups and blogs)
- Agency – $80 (eCommerce stores and heavy sites)
5. Keyword Tool
If you’re obsessed with keyword data mining, try Keyword Tool. The platform is regarded as one of the top keyword research tools on the market and offers analysis for multiple search engines including Google, YouTube, Bing, Amazon, and the App Store.
- Find great keywords using Google Autocomplete
- Supplement your social media marketing with Instagram and Twitter keyword analysis
- Export results to CSV
- Simple UX for beginners
Keyword Tool is very similar to Google Keyword Planner. It’s free for the first 750+ keywords and extremely easy to get started with. The Keyword Tool “Basic” plan starts at $69 per month and is billed annually.
Which is the best keyword research tool for you?
These are some of the top keywords research tool available in the SEO market right now.
To pick the best one for your company, first, assess your budget and then analyze the key focus of your brand’s SEO strategy.
If money is an issue, use Google Keyword Planner or Serpstat. If you require a more complete collection of tools, you should consider KWFinder, SEMrush, or Moz Keyword Explorer.